It has been forever since I have been on this thing. My original intent was to blog so our friends and family could stay updated on our lives since we moved to Pensacola. The only thing that I can attribute to my lack of posts has been life. Life has just gotten in the way of so many things, blogging included. Our little world has been crazy lately and it doesn't seem we have any time at all to slow down. Here is a recap on our lives since the last time I blogged.
I am teaching at Escambia Christian School. I teach 5th grade and am the cheerleading coach. Being a 5th grade teacher is not the easiest job in the world, but it is very rewarding to see my students learn a new concept. I love seeing their faces light up when they understand something I have taught them and I also love their tender hearts. Steven is in his last year of preaching school. He will be done in June and then will go on to finish his bachelors degree. He is still the youth minister at the Leonard St. congregation. We absolutely love being at Leonard St. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful church family who loves us and supports us. We love our church family so much.
I have been having quite a few stomach problems lately. I have had two different procedures done and will have another one done this Monday. The one on Monday will be seeing if my gallbladder is functioning correctly. If they find that it's not, I will have to have my gallbladder removed. Please pray that they will find a solution to my problems and something can be done soon.
I intend to become a more consistent blogger. I promise I will do a much better job on updating you all on our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment